We will see what is a toggle button and how to use it.
Definition: A toggle button is a specific class of button which has the same behavior than a checkbox meaning that it can only have two states (ON and OFF).
For example, consider a toggle button control, as follows:
How to create it?
This is specified with the following code
It is possible to apply the following events to a toggle button
- Visible: The condition requires to show the control
- Enable: The condition requires to enable the control
- Action: Define the action that will be done when the control is clicked
- Pressed: Define the initial state of the toggle button (ON or OFF)
Let’s add the following events to the checkbox:
- When the user click on the toggle button to check it then display a message box saying “Toggle button pressed”
- When the user click on the toggle button to un-check it then display a message box saying “Toggle button NOT pressed”
- Define the initial state of the Toggle button as checked